Chadash Products > Chadash-Hill Mouthpiece Blank
Chadash-Hill Mouthpiece Blank
|Chadash Clarinets in Bb & A||Chadash-Buffet Barrel||Chadash Ringless Barrel||CH Mouthpiece Blank||Chadash Basset A Extension|
The design and concept of the Chadash-Hill mouthpiece is based on the classic 1930's Chedeville mouthpiece blank. The goal was to create a mouthpiece blank of outstanding quality material that was composed of similar chemical components and milled with precision to ensure consistency in dimension and design. This approach to mouthpiece manufacture was required in order to replicate the Chedeville mouthpiece tonal characteristics of sound.
Key Features and Benefits
- Moutpiece design based on the classic Chedeville mouthpiece
- Project sound with greater ease
- High-quality rubber base on the same characteristic of the classic "old" rubber of the 1930s Chedeville blank
- Improves intonation in all registers
- Baffle, Bore, Chamber, Window, and O.D., milled by a 4-axle computerized CNC milling machine to ensure consistency in blanks
- Reed "friendly"
- World-class manufacturing process that is subject to strict quality control
- Makes for a stable and centered sound
- Mouthpiece designed to replicate the Chedeville tonal characteristics of sound, focus, response, timbre, and evenness in the registers
For additional information about the Chadash-Hill Mouthpiece please contact Mr. Christopher Hill at email@example.com or cell number at (605) 201-2551 USA.